DIGITAL MARKETING EVENTS in PLYMOUTH
Success in Business Workshop: How To Improve Your Website And Online Presence For More Profits In 2020
Let’s take your WEBSITE and ONLINE MARKETING to the next level!
Brand awareness, lead generation, customer acquisition and engagement are essential for any small business and this workshop will help you to harness the full power of the online world.
This half day workshop combines a series of mini tutorials, demos and presentations that will give you the confidence and knowledge to take control of your website and online marketing. The handouts and guidance you receive will ensure you walk away with an action plan for success.
Whether you do this partially in-house or want to outsource it with more control and confidence, then this workshop is for you.
This workshop will cover:
- A look at the online landscape in 2020 and beyond and what you need to know to be successful
- How online consumer behaviour is changing and what you need to do about it?
- The 7 critical factors that determine the success of your website
- How to use Google’s No.1 strategy to boost your website rankings
- How to market and rank well locally for your content
- How to get your website blogs/articles on the 1st page of Google (even in a foreign language)
- Local online marketing success steps with Google My Business
- Website structure and content for Google success in 2020
Who is this workshop for?
This workshop is for Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, Marketing Managers, Sales Managers and anyone who wishes to maximise their website presence, online engagement and conversions.
Mark Field is the owner of a digital agency, Fresh Digital Media, and is a Google Certified Partner providing leading edge online solutions, training and consultancy for small and medium sized businesses in the UK, Europe and the US for over 15 years.
Mark has trained and consulted with over two thousand business owners, entrepreneurs, and key staff members in the public and private sector including the NHS, AA, Mars™, NatWest, Babcock International, Plymouth University Business School, Flybe, Burt’s Crisps, South West Water, Councils and many more.
Tea, Coffee and Refreshments will be available throughout the day.