Email marketing – a key business driver
Let us take care of your email marketing campaigns from £150+vat per month. The main reason small business owners don’t do email marketing is because it requires a process and procedure in place. We can set up the whole process and manage the campaigns, build the lists, design the e-newsletter, manage funnels, tags, segments and write the emails for you.
Get prospects to ‘raise their hand’
The biggest misconception about email marketing is that it is spam. It is only spam when the person you are sending it to hasn’t asked for it (known as unsolicited email). If someone comes to your website and requests information about a free report and then receives an email asking them to confirm they wish to receive the free report then they are interested in what you have to offer. They also know you so any subsequent email from you will be greeted accordingly.
The benefits of email marketing
In the business arena email is still king and email marketing will allow you to benefit from increased market reach, better communication with existing customers, better communication with prospects, increased sales and enquires and a better bottom line.
Our approach and what we can do for you
We have a formulaic and automated process to make your email campaigns a success. Don’t think of this as blasting out sales type emails to your customers and prospects. In fact you will need to market to each segment of your customer base and prospects very differently. Sounds difficult? Well, with our expertise and experience, it’s not. We can offer ‘done for you’ packages and coaching and consultancy for small businesses to larger organisations and can help in a number of areas. Some areas of experience and expertise include:
- Autoresponders such as Constant Contact, aWeber, MailChimp, GetResponse etc.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM’s) software such as InfusionSoft, Microsoft Dynamics, SalesForce, GreenRope, webCRM etc.
- Creating an organisation wide email strategy
- Designing campaigns and funnels
- Creating lead magnets
- Implementing web forms
- Integrating forms on to websites, squeeze pages, landing pages and social media platforms
- Monitoring, reporting and adjusting existing campaigns
- Consultancy and advice from choosing the right system to evaluating campaigns
- Coaching to ensure you stay on track and succeed (pay as you go)
If you want a monthly ‘done for you’ package from £150+vat or want to find out more? Call us today for a free initial consultation.