Pay per click – online advertising on steroids
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising offers what is called “pay-per-click” to users. PPC advertising is the placement of ads on the search results page for a specific keyword or keywords in return for a specified payment when a visitor actually clicks on the ad. Advertisers pay nothing to appear on the results page until someone actually clicks on their ad and is taken to the landing page on their website. Many online business owners do not understand the meaning of the term “pay-per-click advertising,” nor do they realise its enormous potential for increasing their online presence and bringing more traffic and sales to their websites. We do and that is why we can help YOU!
Who Offers The Best Pay Per Click Online Advertising?
The most popular PPC search engine is Google and their PPC advertising program is called ‘AdWords’. This is followed by Yahoo and Bing who have joined forces to create their proprietary ‘AdCentre’.
At DM Informatics we focus primarily on Google, Yahoo and Bing and we are a Google Certified Partner.
Is pay per click advertising right for my business?
Pay Per Click is often referred to as a marketers dream. The reason is that with all marketing you need to formulate a strategy, test and then evaluate the results and then adjust accordingly. This process often takes months and months with traditional marketing and can be a difficult task. With pay per click, this can be done on an hourly basis. It’s fast and highly measurable.
At DM Informatics, we don’t try and tie you in with long term contracts and we have come up with a short range trial period to see the result that can be obtained. That said it is important to remember that the pay per click models, especially on Google are designed to help you so they actually ‘learn’ day by day and adjust to help you. As a Google Certified Partner we recommend at least two months to evaluate the potential success of a longer term campaign.
What are the benefits for my company?
The benefits to your company far outweigh the investment needed. Here are just a few of the benefits:
- Pay per click advertising generates traffic immediately to your site.
- Keywords can be adjusted, added or deleted to suit seasonal or economic trends.
- Pay per click can be used to promote niche markets.
- Pay per click advertising is more economical compared with traditional advertising media.
- Immediate impact – your site is listed in a matter of hours.
- Pay per click advertising can give an immediate return on investment – especially for online selling.
- Pay per click advertising is ideal for both short and long term advertising campaigns.
- It can be started, stopped and paused whenever necessary
- It can be set to specific days/times of the day (e.g. not run on weekends)
- You can target mobile, tablets and desktop computers
- You can favour a particular device, technology and even a browser
- You set the monthly budget, not us.
- Suitable investment for all sizes of business. From sole traders to global plc’s.
- Can be targeted to local, national or international audiences.
- Ideal for brand recognition.
- No fixed term contracts.
Our easy 3 stage pay per click process
Stage 1 – Fact finding and discussion
- Discuss your business, your competitors and your client base
- Understand your requirements from your Pay-Per-Click marketing and your proposed budget
- Carry out primary research of key word and key phrase groups
- Formal proposal
Stage 2 – Investigation and implementation
- In depth analysis of your competitor’s activity
- In depth analysis of keyword research including phrases, matching, negative keywords.
- Create the ppc campaign and set the parameters
- Create the ad groups to ensure segmentation
- Create the ads targeting your client base
- Create the keywords, phrases, negative keywords and match types
- Cost per click analysis to ensure value for money from each ad group
- Set up Pay Per Click Account with Google and other selected Search Engines
- Go Live!
3 – Ongoing management
- Carry out regular analysis to ensure the best ad positions and cost per click.
- Ongoing campaign optimisation on a regular basis.
- Carry out full analysis and produce reports at all levels
- Add, modify and delete keywords as appropriate
- Adjust ads and ad groups as appropriate
- Report on cost per click, site visits, return on investment Analysis (ROI), conversion and tracking